Welcome to our practice, where we provide Natural Care for the Whole Person!
Chiropractic care is focused on achieving alignment of the body, mobility of joints, and stability of muscles. Chiropractic medicine is known for the manual adjustment of joints in the spine and extremities. However, Dr. Robert Smith and Dr. Kevin Bailey go beyond the basics of chiropractic treatment to address the whole body, from head to feet, including exercise and nutritional needs, in order to help patients live their best lives.
We are pleased that you are making your health a priority and we commit to working with you to resolve acute and chronic head, neck, or back pain, and return to sports or normal activities. Whether you have experienced a traumatic event such as an auto accident or you notice chronic pain and stiffness after years of sitting at a desk, chiropractic care can help you regain comfort as well as an optimal level of performance.
Chiropractic Whole Health provides excellent care to patients from Forks Township, Easton, Palmer Township, Phillipsburg, and Nazareth. Becoming a patient of ours comes with distinct advantages, including:
- Customized care: We provide treatment tailored to your specific needs.
- Convenience: We offer convenient online appointment scheduling, text reminders and Saturday hours.
- Expertise: Dr. Rob is one of fewer than 150 chiropractors in the USA who holds a Diplomate Board Certification in Rehabilitation, and he has published two papers in his field of expertise. Prior to chiropractic school, Dr. Kevin worked in an orthopedic practice as an athletic trainer.
- A variety of treatment options: In addition to a range of chiropractic techniques, our practice provides massage therapy, soft tissue manipulation, exercise rehab, nutritional counseling, acupuncture and more.
- Cutting Edge: Like all areas of medicine, chiropractic continues to evolve. Our team is committed to continually learning about the latest developments in chiropractic, nutritional and alternative medicine as it enables us to provide you with the highest level of care.
- Coordinated care: The most effective treatment comes from collaboration between health care providers. We are happy to work with your medical doctors and specialists to create the most effective plan to get you better.
Our goal is to provide care that achieves results as quickly as possible. Our core values are "Service, Integrity, and Optimal Health" and we strive to Honor God in all that we do.
We are happy to speak with you about our services and about your health concerns. Contact us by phone or email to schedule your visit at Chiropractic Whole Health.
The office staff squeezed me in for my first appointment because I was in pain. Dr. Bailey is pleasant and explains everything clearly. On all three of my visits I felt much better after each treatment, almost no pain. If a problem occurs in the future, I will not hesitate to return for treatment.
Annette Shriver, Forks Township