Welcome to our practice, where we provide Natural Care for the Whole Person!
Chiropractic Whole Health provides excellent care to patients from Forks Township, Easton, Palmer Township, Phillipsburg, and Nazareth. Becoming a patient of ours comes with distinct advantages, including:
- Customized care: We provide treatment tailored to your specific needs.
- Convenience: We offer convenient online appointment scheduling, text reminders and Saturday hours.
- Expertise: Dr. Rob is one of fewer than 150 chiropractors in the USA who holds a Diplomate Board Certification in Rehabilitation, and he has published two papers in his field of expertise. Prior to chiropractic school, Dr. Kevin worked in an orthopedic practice as an athletic trainer.
- A variety of treatment options: In addition to a range of chiropractic techniques, our practice provides massage therapy, soft tissue manipulation, exercise rehab, nutritional counseling, acupuncture and more.
- Cutting Edge: Like all areas of medicine, chiropractic continues to evolve. Our team is committed to continually learning about the latest developments in chiropractic, nutritional and alternative medicine as it enables us to provide you with the highest level of care.
- Coordinated care: The most effective treatment comes from collaboration between health care providers. We are happy to work with your medical doctors and specialists to create the most effective plan to get you better.
Our goal is to provide care that achieves results as quickly as possible. Our core values are "Service, Integrity, and Optimal Health" and we strive to Honor God in all that we do.
We are happy to speak with you about our services and about your health concerns. Contact us by phone or email to schedule your visit at Chiropractic Whole Health.
The office staff squeezed me in for my first appointment because I was in pain. Dr. Bailey is pleasant and explains everything clearly. On all three of my visits I felt much better after each treatment, almost no pain. If a problem occurs in the future, I will not hesitate to return for treatment.
Annette S., Forks Township